TITLE OF THE PUBLICATION
Project: "Education, our chance for a better future", co-financed from the European Social Fund Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007 - 2013 (POSDRU/23/2.2/G / 31040), "Investing in people"
SURNAME AND NAME OF AUTHOR(S)
Calin Ioan Andrei - Mayor
George Radu - Manager
Câmpulung Municipality Hall
PLACE AND DATE OF PUBLICATION
TYPE OF PUBLICATION
LANGUAGE OF THE DOCUMENT
LANGUAGE OF THE REVIEW
Identification of students’ at risk
DESCRIPTION OF CONTENTS
The article contains the following chapters:
School dropout is one of the concepts which, by features of quantitative and qualitative , provides a more nuanced image on defining, understanding and functioning of what the experts call "access at education", participation and academic and social progress.
2. Analysis of the phenomenon - in terms of access to education, participation and equal opportunities
3. Substantiation of the strategy on the phenomenon of early school leaving in the area of interest
- 3.1 sociological research on the phenomenon of early school leaving in the area of interest
- 3.2 causes that lead to dropout risk
4. Objectives - strategic directions, specific actions
5. Measures on reducing early school leaving phenomenon
COMMENTS ON THIS PUBLICATION
The project is co-financed from the European Social Fund Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007-2013.
The overall objective is to prevent and correct the early school leaving by promoting the partnership school - community - parents , by adopting local strategies to prevent and combat early school leaving locally, in order to support people from vulnerable groups.
The project aims to:
- Increase the share of students at school dropout risk who receive additional education and training;
- Increase the share of people reintegrated into education;
- Increase the share of informed people in the community on the school dropout phenomenon with a view to sustainable local development and their involvement in the correcting of phenomenon;
- Increased share of trained staff, involved in the development and implementation of programs for the prevention of school dropout.
The project has an important role in increasing the level of education and training, acquisition of skills, aptitudes, abilities, contributing to the development of human capital and the increase of competitiveness.
Is addressed to teachers, parents, students, local community representatives.
Name of Compiler
Achihăiței Mihaela Cornelia
Name of Institution
Liceul “Alexandru cel Bun” Botoșani
Role in the institution